Work has literally taken over my life. I wake up at 5am or thereafter and am out the door sometimes before 6am or otherwise on the dot. I can understand the nature of the work and the sheer amounts to do, but I'm slowly coming to terms what this means in the larger picture. Already I'm feeling the effects of not having enough time to eat (I admit I am one of the slowest eaters out there but I'm definitely not prepared to change my eating habits!). Can you believe it (I still can't!) I have lost a lot of my appetitte for food (shock horror!) and as a result have shamefully went to a health food shop asking for meal replacement shakes. Shame. Shame. Shame! This is a ringing more than a few alarm bells for me as this has never happened even during the busiest times at other workplaces or even during university. Anyhow, I guess let's watch this space on that one!
Below is a beautiful picture I took one afternoon walking from the site office to the car park. No matter how busy it gets, I always have time for a beautiful sunset.
![]() |
| Featuring the airtrain rail line and several cranes over the Schulz Canal |

What an amazing photo nite owl!I came over to visit your blog from Rhonda Jean's because i wondered if the West end markets you mentioned were the Brisbane ones...and they are! I'm on the northside and we visit the kelvin Grove and also the Mitchelton markets.
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie and Hi Maria from my MIL's blog :) Isnt the connected world of blogging lovely??
ReplyDeleteYes I agree absolutely amazing pic Jam. Thanks so much for visiting me today, was lovely to see u and S.
Is that the same apple crumble u made for my bbq?? It looks very yummy :-)
Xoxoxx
Hi Sandy, Hi Maria (sorry I haven't replied!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting : ) I love winter, it's the best time to take photos of the sky especially at sunset/sunrise with the sillhouette of pretty much anything!
Lovely to catch up with you Sandy next time I come I'll try to come by myself with a boot full of groceries and will cook you meals (as a treat for me too!!)
It is similar apple crumble, but just made in 5 mins and takes 40seconds to cook. Busy person's apple crumble :) :) Posting recipe now....