Saturday, January 14, 2012

twenty twelve

I am never one to be good at saying goodbye. Saying goodbye to 2011 was bittersweet in a good way. It's been one of the biggest years I have ever had - definitely the biggest in terms of work and something akin to self discovery.

Monday of this week marked the end of my 18 month stint at Airport Link. I will sadly miss it from time to time. I know that it's not going to be a goodbye to construction, more like see you later, maybe. I have gotten used to and strangely comfortable with the intensity of work required. This week is my week off while I prepare myself to transition into a more normal lifestyle. I can't say I've fully gotten the hang of it.

carport Christmas decorations
what I'd like to do more this year..

Camp more - without having to work Saturdays, so much easier to accomodate 2 nights away.
Cook more - it has sadly become a chore more than a love because it takes time. Gotta get back into it, stat!
Live more - i've always wanted to try bootcamp. now's the time!

....and also something like sit back and smell the roses.

camping at straddie
Christmas tree cheese platter
new friends at Woodford Folk Festival
happy 3rd week of twenty twelve x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails