While I am still trying to get my head around these time-lean weeks, I thought I'd do a quick post on what's been keeping me sane and grateful.
Daisy the iPhone - it pretty much holds much of my life these days...it helps me keep appointments, wake up, internet bank, read the newspaper, check the weather, check my email, listen to music, read other blogs, online shop, calculate, take pictures and most importantly, never gets me lost (thanks sat nav application!).
 |
| Pat and Daisy - aren't they a good match ; ) |
The Boy - I can't imagine how much (more) of a mess I would be without his constant encouragement, love and support. Not to mention all that cooking!!! ♥
 |
| My two favourite boys |
And other simple pleasures...
 |
| Beautiful sunrise from my kitchen window looking out into the backyard |
 |
| Watching Pat going about his busy life : ) Like throwing tissue (and anything his little beak can push/carry) onto the floor, then chasing after it. |
 |
| Pat again, for being cute and never failing to remind me that he is a Good Boy and how much he Loves You (me). |
 |
You know life isn't all that bad when the public service/transport authority/road designers can make you stop at a red light for over a minute for a road that leads to nowhere 50 metres in the distance (see the 'no access' sign in the distance?)
Click here to see what others are grateful for this week! |
Very sweet Jam and LOL to the last pic :-D
ReplyDeleteXxo
Very cute that you've named your i phone :)
ReplyDeletei popped over from maxabella - i agree with you about seeing the sun rise. It is so nice to be able to wake up and see the sky turning pink - this morning it was a magnificent red and then true to the rhyme (red sky in the morning, sailor's warning), it rained this evening.
ReplyDeleteyour Pat is beautiful! enjoy your weekend. x
What a beautiful blog you have. I try to stop and be grateful for moments too - though mine tend to be sunsets rather than sunrises. I don't do mornings well...
ReplyDeleteHi Alison thanks for visiting! Mine tends to be sunsets to as I'm naturally a night person rather than day unfortunately my current work demands otherwise.
ReplyDeleteHi Leanne and Georgi! Nice to meet u ; )
Have a good weekend ladies xx
Pat is so cute! Lovely list of gratefuls and thank you so much for linking up. x
ReplyDeleteAh love my i phone too, couldn't live without it ;)
ReplyDeleteI have yet to discover the joy of the iphone but I do remember the joy of a bird when I was a kid
ReplyDelete